Tonal Vibration Therapy - The Healing Cello™
The power of music is well-known. But did you know the hidden power behind the music? It lies within the vibrations. Science has caught-up with what we have known intuitively for generations: A lullaby, sung to a baby - even before birth - is calming to both mother and child.
Acknowledged as the instrument closest to the human voice, the sonic vibrations of the cello offer more than a soothing lullaby. Because of its ability to reach from the warm depths of sonorities up to the highest of frequencies, the cello’s resonant chamber matches those found within the human body. The Healing Cello has found a natural home in sound therapy and in the integrated field of alternative medicine.
The Healing Cello™ sessions offered:
- Cello Bath™ - Tonal Vibration Immersion; deep, guided relaxation
- Heartbeat and Breathing Entrainment - Pre-natal and babies; sleep disorder support
- Heart Songs - individually tailored, effective for physical and emotional healing
- Breathing with the Cello - effective for deep relaxation, oxygenation
- Cello Vocalization - effective for hyperactivity and autistic repatterning
- Chakra Body Balancing - effective for balancing the mind, body and spirit
- Integrative Sessions* - in collaboration with therapists
Elizabeth Byrd (BM: North Carolina School of the Arts; The Juilliard School; Certified Facilitator: MusicForPeople.org) has applied her skills as a classically-trained cellist in intuitive therapy work since The Healing Cello™ was first introduced in 1998 by Dr. John Upledger, the originator of CranioSacral Therapy. For several years Liz served on the clinical staff at The Upledger Institute in Florida as the Tonal Vibration Therapist for CranioSacral sessions. Working side-by-side with Dr. Upledger, she obtained his unique perspective of CST training. Upon moving to New York City, Ms Byrd’s Tonal Vibration Therapy was offered at The Continuum for Health and Healing - Beth Israel Medical Center and the New York Physical Therapy Institute. She has presented many Healing Clinics throughout the country in conjunction with CST Workshops and has twice been an invited speaker for the Society for the Study of Subtle Energy and Energy Medicine (ISSSEEM) and Beyond the Dura Conference. Recently in Portland, she introduced her work at the BODY, MIND, SPIRIT 2012 Conference.
She offers Healing Cello™ private sessions and integrated modality sessions with other therapists.
Phone: (503) 278-6195 E-mail: ByrdCello@gmail.com Website: www.thehealingcello.com